Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 01913 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Nov 14, 2012
Greer Swiston answered:
Whenever you have a concern or complaint regarding the real estate industry, there are number of steps to take.

1) Complain to the brokerage of the listing agent in question. In this particular case, that would be Daher Companies out of Methuen.

2) Since this is a REALTOR brokerage, they have committed to abide by the rules of the National Association of Realtors ... so you could also contact the local REALTOR chapter (which I believe is the Greater Boston Real Estate Board)

3) You can also contact the Real Estate Licensing Board at or find them at reporting the specific property and real estate agent in question.

For what its worth, the property just closed on November 10th at less than 1/2 original list price. I noticed that your post was in July ... perhaps you had brought your complaints somewhere and it resulted in an adjustment?
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice