Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 01801 : Real Estate Advice

  • All28
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 1
Mon Oct 19, 2009
Michael Giles answered:
The best place to start would be with the building inspector. He will be able to tell you if it is possible and if so what the process would involve,
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice