Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 01748 : Real Estate Advice

  • All25
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Jan 30, 2009
sandra Jeffery answered:
You should contact your lender to request a short sale. You'll need to submit several things in order for them to consider a short sale. Your you'll need to submit a letter of hardship, and perhaps your bank accout balance. You'll also need a current opinion of value from an appraiser or maybe the lender will accept a realtor CMA. This will take some time and persistance to accomplish but it is possible. You could also do what is termed "a deed in leiu of forclosure". Simply put you give the house back to the lender without going through the entire forclosure process. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice