Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Using Trulia : Nationwide Real Estate Advice

  • All705K
  • Local Info59K
  • Home Buying259K
  • Home Selling43K
  • Market Conditions26K

Activity 268
Wed Aug 25, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
You can check with your local building department--see links for additional information. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 23, 2010
Sandra Lewandowski answered:
My suggestion is to consult a Tax advisor familiar with both Florida and Islip Township. I see your zip code is in Bay Shore. Also, go to the Islip town hall to inquire what property tax benefits will be lost if you make Florida your permanent residence. If I can help in anyway you can contact me at the e-mail address I posted.
I have been a resident in Bay Shore too for a long time.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Aug 16, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Any local agent(s) can help you determine a value with a comparable market analysis--contact a few agents and ask--they may need to view the property beforehand--or consider hiring a licensed appraiser. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Aug 6, 2010
Shel-lee Davis answered:

First I want to verify that you are speaking of a USDA Guaranteed RD loan. My understanding is that as long as when you sell your townhouse your current loan in paid in full from the proceeds of the sale, you would be eligible to apply for another RD loan. You would want to check with your lender on this to make absolutely sure. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis, CDPE, SFR, QSC
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jul 27, 2010
Terrence Charest answered:
Try the site below....

Hope that helps.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 21, 2010
Steve Bozinovski answered:
hello tamika

i am an agent with keller williams and would love to help you and your parents find the perfect home. i will call you tomorrow and we can discuss some things or if you would like you can call me

steve bozinovski
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jul 9, 2010
Corey Grushin answered:
Jay if yoiu have a CO (Certificate of Occupancy) from the township then you can move into the home. Speak with your contractors as well to see if this will affectt he way they plan to work on hte property.. Good luck. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jul 6, 2010
Fred Glick answered:

They just draw data. They don't know the condition of the property, the reasons for a sale, the upgrades in the property, any wrong data that is available.

If you need a value, call a real estate agent or an appraiser for reality!

Good luck,

... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 28, 2010
Independent Home Inspections answered:
Depending upon the size and scope of the project cost is generally between .25 - .50 cents per sq ft.

If you have any further question please feel free to contact me directly @203-248-6336 or

Thank You,

Lawrence Mingrone
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jun 21, 2010
Mack McCoy answered:
Dogprof, from the "My Postlets" tab, click "Upgrade" - a popup will have a spot for you to "click here," and that will allow you to upload the rest of your photos. Then, you can proceed as usual.

For proof that it works:

Hope this helps!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 21, 2010
Ray11758 asked:
property in inverness, fl. need completely cleared for building a house and pool. right now it is woods
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 9, 2010
Sean Dawes answered:

Residential land I am assuming? If not, you can try for commercial property info.

Please state the zoning code so an agent is able to look it up. For example here in Philadelphia we have R10, R9, R8 etc.

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jun 4, 2010
Phillip Baird asked:
Last year I purchased a really good domain name for a real estate business in Austin. Turns out we went another direction and opened Austin Real Estate Shop and purchased the domain aus...
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon May 31, 2010
Richard asked:
... 5 6 7 8 9 ...
Search Advice