Question Details

Tiff, Other/Just Looking in Alaska

When you sell a rental home where and how do you record this on Turbo Tax?

Asked by Tiff, Alaska Tue Apr 1, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


sounds like you need to go the the
have to pay capital gains tax section


good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 1, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer