Property Q&A in 80127>Question Details

Zhongli, Home Buyer in Littleton, CO

I have relative who is not a us citizen and lives overseas and wants to buy a house here to rend it out. How?

Asked by Zhongli, Littleton, CO Tue Jan 27, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Foreign nationals can purchase homes. The property you asked about, 10525 W. Montgomery Avenue in Littleton, appears to be under contract (as of 12/16/08). I didn't do a search of the area, but there are probably additional homes that might fit your relative's needs.
Hope this helps and good luck.

Chuck Strauss
Keller Williams DTC
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 28, 2009
Foreign nationals can buy property here, happens all the time! Here's how - via the internet! (I too have a website they could use, so they don't have to input all the search parameters repeatedly. It's actually their own password-protected web page.) They need an agent who will preview properties for them (one of the services I routinely offer, which is especially helpful to buyers who don't live here. I go see any house they're interested in, take notes and photos, get any of their questions answered, and basically do the legwork they can't do since they're not here.) I love communicating online and have worked with several out of town buyers. Would you be assisting them? Would it help to have an agent who speaks some language besides English?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 28, 2009

Foreign nationals can purchase property in the US. In fact, there are even "foreign national" loan programs available:

Have your relative visit my website, where he can search the MLS. I would welcome the opportunity to work with you and your family, as investing in the current real estate market presents many great opportunities.

John Keene
Keller Williams
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 27, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer