Schools in Mobile>Question Details

Darlennia, Home Buyer in 36695

What schools will my children go to if we live in Copeland Islands, Mobile AL 36695?

Asked by Darlennia, 36695 Mon Feb 9, 2009

This question is about Mobile County Public School District:…

0 votes Share Flag Schools in Mobile

Help the community by answering this question:


School zones change on a pretty regular basis. I would advise you to contact MCPSS @ 251-221-4000 to verify any zones if you are looking for a home based on this information. As far as I know the zones are as follows: Breitling Elem
Grand Bay Middle
Alma Bryant High
If you have any further questions please feel free to call me @ 251-214-7876, or visit my website, or mobile web Thanks
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 23, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Mobile County > Mobile > Schools in Mobile > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer