Foreclosure in Los Angeles>Question Details

Swellmel, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles, CA

delinquent trust deed note payments, california

Asked by Swellmel, Los Angeles, CA Fri Apr 10, 2009

can you assist me please?

I am looking for a web site or something that will instruct me how to allocate and/or charge delinquent payments (commercial purchase money notes).

example: if a note payment is missed, what is the California law?

Can I add the missed interest payment to the principal balance? if so, should I add it monthly or annually?

What about the principal portion of the missed payment? How is that treated or handled?

Is there a California mortgage site that you know of that will give me guidance? Thank you. Mel

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer