General Area in Fort Mill>Question Details

Patricia Sma…, Other/Just Looking in Union, OH

My husband is in a nursing home in ohio. I need to transfer him and myself, my daughter and two labs to the

Asked by Patricia Small, Union, OH Sun Jan 18, 2009

Fort Mill , sc. area but I have very bad credit. I need someone to give me a chance. I have had some really bad luck financially.

Help the community by answering this question:


I By homes and rent them out for purchase in the future. I would love talk to you about your situation and what type of property you would be looking for. Steve Mitrovich 704-975-4825 I am originally form OHIO. Ashtabula County. Give me a call to discuss your situation
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 14, 2009
Patricia, are you looking to rent a home or looking for a lease purchase? What type of home and what are your needs. We are here to help and will assist in exploring all avenues. Could you provide more details?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 19, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer