Home Buying in Byhalia>Question Details

, Home Buyer in 38016

What if you put a contract on a house that was listed through a real estate company and the contract fell?

Asked by , 38016 Tue Dec 9, 2008

through and now you want to try and buy the house but it has been taken off the market?

Help the community by answering this question:


I'd call the agent and try to re-establish communication with the seller. In particular because the deal fell through, it would probably do more harm than good for you to try and contact the seller directly. If you don't remember who the Realtor was, then find your own Realtor and ask them to do some homework for you.

They should be able to get it put together for you.

Hope that's helpful!

...and if you'd like a referral to a great agent in your area, feel free to contact me at http://www.HernandoLuxuryHomes.com and I'd be happy to put you in touch with someone.


0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 9, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer