Schools in Palos Heights>Question Details

Ulice Jackson, Home Buyer in

i need to request for a diploma from 1983-84 school year

Asked by Ulice Jackson, Fri Dec 5, 2008

This question is about Alan B Shepard High School:…

Help the community by answering this question:


A Realestate web site is a great place to pose a question like this.....Trulia, PLEASE get rid of the school section!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 5, 2008
The best way to accomplish this is to be in direct contact with the high school guidance department. they will be able to assist you.

Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 5, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer