Home Buying in Brooklyn>Question Details

Kumar, Home Buyer in Georgia

My son just started a new job in manhattan.I wanted to help him buy a new condo in brooklyn .

Asked by Kumar, Georgia Fri Dec 5, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


You can apply with him on either an FHA or Conventional loan as a non-occupant coborrower and put as little as 3% down if that is your desire. Let me know if I can help in any way.

I do those all the time.
Luke Allison
Flagstar Bank
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 5, 2008
What is your question? Are you searching for a buyer agent to help in your son's transaction? If so, I can refer an agent who specializes in the brooklyn area. We have a large referral network through my company and have have a local professional contact you asap. You can contact me through my profile.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 5, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer