Home Buying in Tulsa>Question Details

Clarice Belc…, Home Buyer in Tulsa, OK

Where do I get free listings of government tax foreclosures in my region?

Asked by Clarice Belcher, Tulsa, OK Wed Jun 25, 2008

..looking for starter homes as investment too rent out

Help the community by answering this question:


Dear Clarice,
Tax foreclosures and sale dates are posted on the Tulsa County Tax Assessor's website. There are 2 sales per year in Tulsa County.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 6, 2008
You should be able to get that information from the county courthouse. Usually they publish it in the paper and most times (if I remember correctly) they only do it on 1 set day a year.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 25, 2008
go to foreclosures.com. That's where you will find distressed properties. You must have a proof of funds letter from a lending institution before making an offer and be prepared to do plenty of repairs.
Gordon Shelton
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 25, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer