Foreclosure in Michigan>Question Details

Magid, Home Buyer in Hamtramck, MI

where can i find a lists of government tax house for closure?

Asked by Magid, Hamtramck, MI Tue Jun 24, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


I think what you're looking for is the county tax auctions. I've been to the wayne county tax auction and there are a TON of tax forclosures on the block. Just go to any county website and go to the Tresury link. The listings usually come out about a month or two before the auction. I believe wayne county's auction is in August. BEWARE!!!, do your home work. Just because a property has an address does not mean that it's the parcel with the house on it, it could be the vacant lot next to or behind it. I watched quite a few people bid redicules amounts of money on vacant lots.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 25, 2008
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 24, 2008
Hi, Magid!

You can find lists of government tax sales at - The lists are organized by county and sale date. It's in an excel format
It's a good start! Also check your local gov't sites in your area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 24, 2008
I have listed a link for you.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 24, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer