Home Buying in 44514>Question Details

Stella, Home Buyer in Ohio

my credit score is just under 600. my husband is about the same i think . can we qualify for a home loan ?

Asked by Stella, Ohio Fri Jun 6, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


My name is Jake Johnson and I work with one of the nations largest FHA bankers. We will do FHA purchase loans down to 531 credit scores. Most companies right now do not accept under 620 for their FHA loans. If your rent history is good for the last 12 months you should be fine. Email me at jjohnson@lendamerica.com with any questions.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 17, 2009
Sure you are qualify for a home loan. Feel free to contact us via email : turnmeste(at)gmail.com

Upon the receipt of your response we shall communicate more details and loan application to you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 11, 2009
You may be able to get an fha loan. They are not fico driven.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 27, 2008
call me...bob mcclure- mortgage now- farmington, michigan (248) 806-0366...14 yrs experience...i am licensed in ohio.......i will do evrything i can to help you...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 24, 2008
If your middle credit score is not under 580 you will probably qualify for an FHA insured loan as long as your DTI (debt to income "ratio") is within FHA guide lines. Your mortgage professional can advise you on that. Your DTI will determine in a sense how much you can borrow and your maximum mortgage payment will be derived from that calculation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 7, 2008
Yes, There is a possibility of going FHA . Have you ever bought a home before? The first step is talking to an experienced Mortgage Broker and or an experienced Real Estate Broker to help guide you. There are programs that you may qualify for. A mortgage broker will help to determine what is the write program for you and your husband is. They can also help you to get on the right trake to repair and correct any credit issues you may have. In this market sellers may also be willing to help with buyers fees. There are a lot of options out there for you. Look for a good Broker in your area. Good luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 6, 2008
Hi Stella, there is a good chance that can qualify. You may be able to go FHA or a program such as Ameridream where the seller contributes your down payment and closing costs. Talk to a good local realtor. We can usually recommend a knowledgeable mortgage broker. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.liveinakron.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 6, 2008
It really depends on the bank. Mortgages are very tight right now. It also depends on how much you have to put down as a down ppayment. The more you put down the better off you are. If you only have 10%, it may be difficult.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 6, 2008
Likely yes. You should talk to the mortgage loan officer at your bank, and to a mortgage broker/banker to see exactly what they can do for you before you start shopping. Then you should find a good buyer's agent to represent you. It will save you a lot of time and money--most buyer's agents do not charge their buyers.

You will find a lot of answers to other questions, and validation of my advice that you get a buyer's agent to represent you at the HUD Web site--click the link below:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 6, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer