Financing in Chico>Question Details

Sandra Pooley, Other/Just Looking in Chico, CA

Need a lender who can help refi a home with 1/2 held in an irrivocable trust.

Asked by Sandra Pooley, Chico, CA Thu Apr 2, 2009

I have refinanced this CA home twice before with no issue being raised. I am in a jumbo loan and have been paying interest only for the most part. I was planning to refinance again when the rates dropped. Now that rates are low, the current lender I am working with says they can't don't know how to work the deed with the irrivocable trust. Do you have a lender that can help us?

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Chico

Help the community by answering this question:


There are lots of lenders that can and will lend to the trust. Contact me and I can assist you with this.
Web Reference: http://WeFixRates.Com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 8, 2012
HI Sandra,
I'm here in Chico too. I can take a look at what you have and check with the lenders my company works with.
I would need to know the balance of the loan, when you last refinanced, the paper work for the trust and get a credit report which will need to run. I'm sure you don't want to go over everything on the internet so you can call me at 321-5526.

Looking forward to working with you.
Brenda McLaughlin
People's Choice Brokers
Lic 01211581
NMLS 536643
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer