Question Details

Dave, Home Buyer in San Deigo

Where do I get government tax foreclosure sales in San Diego?

Asked by Dave, San Deigo Tue May 6, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Check with the local county office for recent tax foreclosures.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 6, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer