Foreclosure in 10989>Question Details

Leonora, Other/Just Looking in Nyack, NY

i cant pay mortgage anymore my mortgage i pay 3400 amonth inc taxes but my husbandandI make only 5920a

Asked by Leonora, Nyack, NY Tue Apr 29, 2008

month, what about baby sitter 800 electricity 650 month in winter ,imalso leasing a car 500what aobut food gas
im totally desperate , I should really go for foreclosure oohhh plus my creditcards

Help the community by answering this question:



Your situation does sound "desperate" but please don't act out of desperation. Contact a community housing office and ask for credit counseling. They will help you decide the best course of action. HOGAR in Haverstraw does counseling. Their number is 845. 429-1100. Don't wait any longer, your situation will only worsen.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 5, 2008
This might give you some insight...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 3, 2008
You need to act fast! I can lower your mortgage payments without having to refinance your loan! We can stop the foreclosure process with the many connections we have at banks! Call today and start saving tomorrow! 877-822-7468. I look forward to helping you with your present situation!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 3, 2008
Make sure you have all the facts before you make any decision for a free report go to:

David Arriaga
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 31, 2008
Leonora, what about cutting expenses? Where can you "trim the fat"? You MUST search out ALL OF YOUR OPTIONS first. Exhaust ALL avenues. I mean, the "easy way out" is to foreclose or work with a professional to "do a short sale" - consult your accountant and attorney before making these decisions. But again - first you've got to take a real hard look at life. See what you can do about it. Make more money? Cut expenses? BOTH! Find a way - you can do it!
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 14, 2008
I am sorry that you are facing difficulties. Not that this is going to make you feel better but you are not alone. A short sale would be a better route then a foreclosure. there are certain qualifications that the bank will look for (i.e. did your financial situation changed since you obtained the loan? in other words, did you experience a hardship?) I help many homeowners in this situation these days, if you would like some more information, please visit my website or feel free to call me. I will be happy to speak with you. Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon May 12, 2008
You will fare a lot better and save your credit by doing a short sale. A short sale is when the house is worth less than the mortgage that is outstanding. A "forgiveness" by the bank holding your mortgage is negotiated on the balance.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 29, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer