Question Details

Emma, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

Many properties in my area show the Grantee being US BK TR. Which bank is that and how could I find out?

Asked by Emma, Chicago, IL Fri Jul 18, 2008

Thanks in advance!

Help the community by answering this question:


This is the United States Bankruptcy Trustee which has the power to
distribute property both real and personal in the settlement of a Bankruptcy.
Hope this Helps;
Brooke O'Malley Broker/ Forecloure Specialist
Sarasota, Florida
2 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Jul 18, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer