Property Q&A in Brighton>Question Details

Ellen Smirno…, Home Buyer in Denver County, CO

I want to know if I can have it for free.

Asked by Ellen Smirnoff, Denver County, CO Wed Feb 18, 2009

Please call at 303-913-4428.

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


I hear crickets chirping. Guess your question didn't go over well.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 1, 2013
Hi Ellen, This is a good Question you may be able to answer yourself.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 18, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer