Schools in 92505>Question Details

Meina, Home Buyer in Riverside, CA

Question about Alvord Unified School District

Asked by Meina, Riverside, CA Sat Jan 3, 2009

Is there any special school for physically and mentally delay/disabled kid?

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 92505

Help the community by answering this question:


2 is a great resource for parents looking to compare schools and gather more information in general. It will also provide you with all contact information so that you may get in touch directly the school you would like information on.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 3, 2009

Most school provide services for special needs students but the best source for accurate information is the school itself. We recommend contacting the main office for this information.

Good luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 4, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer