Property Q&A in Portage>Question Details

Denise Farmer, Other/Just Looking in Petal, MS

Can you park Motor homes here? If so can you put in septic, water and power

Asked by Denise Farmer, Petal, MS Sat Jan 17, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:



This property is in Portage Utah. You will get better answers by posting their instead of Portage Michigan.

In general, agents will not provide answers to this question because they would be liable if incorrect. You can contact the local government zoning and building departments for your question about the motor home. I'm not sure about utilities, in Michigan it is the health department. The local government officials will direct you to the correct department.

Wish you luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 17, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer