Question Details

Christine Br…, Home Buyer in 19018

I don't remember if I paid my school taxes...Upper Darby Township (PAO). How can I find out?

Asked by Christine Briglia, 19018 Mon Jun 16, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:



Contact the School District Business office. They should be able to assist you or refer you to someone that can.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 16, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer