Financing in Pasadena>Question Details

Amie, Other/Just Looking in Texas

I am a widow. My husband died 10 years ago. We were not married when we bought the house. It is under both

Asked by Amie, Texas Fri Mar 14, 2008

our names. I am trying to get a small hom equity loan. The house is paid off. I have an Affidavit of Heirship already. What do I need to do to take him off the title.

Help the community by answering this question:


This sounds like a reverse mortgage loan to me. However, my lender partner would be more qulified to answer this question more than myself. His name is Norman and he is the Vice President of Loan Operations for Nationwide Mortgage. You may contact him at or direct at 832-607-5708.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 21, 2008
If you are trying to refinance a property with the paperwork as a loan officer working in concert with a title company we can assist you .

Contact our office
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 18, 2008
Go talk to a title company. If the affidavit of heirship lists you as the sole heir, they should be able to switch for you for a small fee.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 14, 2008
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer