Question Details

Vitaliy, Home Buyer in Saline, MI

Where do I get listings of government tax foreclosures?

Asked by Vitaliy, Saline, MI Wed Mar 12, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


1 this web site is an attorney working for the goverment for the tax foreclosures..hope it helps
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 12, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer