Schools in 78726>Question Details

Jingoo, Other/Just Looking in Spicewood, TX

we own a house in leander school district.Can we rent a room in RRISDand send our kids to that school?

Asked by Jingoo, Spicewood, TX Mon Feb 9, 2009

0 votes Share Flag Schools in 78726

Help the community by answering this question:


Technically, your children need to have a primary residence in the school district they attend. I'm not endorsing this, but people have used a family member or friend's address if they are in the desired school district.

Eric Scheffer - Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
512 413-3117
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 4, 2015
The official position of most school districts is for their students to live within the attendance zones. However, most of them will allow transfer students provided the proper procedures and guidelines are followed. Sometimes, it doesn't even matter where your primary residence is.

I would contact RRISD administration for the most accurate response.
Their number is 512-464-5000

Of course, you would be responsible for all transportation.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 9, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Travis County > Austin > 78726 > Schools in 78726 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer