Property Q&A in Clarksville>Question Details

Karianne Car…, Home Buyer in gerogia

what needs to be fixed or updated in the house?

Asked by Karianne Carter, gerogia Fri Feb 6, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


I would suggest you get a home inspection on this house. According to the MLS records it says it is an estates sale with court approval. Being sold as is. Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.
Thea Agnew
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 6, 2009
Hi Karianne,

I have a copy of the property condition disclosure that the seller filled out. I'd be happy to go over that with you, please give me a call at 931 801-3348. Thanks Janie Masterson.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 6, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer