Question Details

Mitchell, Other/Just Looking in People's Repubilc of...

The home where I entrusted my belongings is being foreclosed. How do I reach agent in charge of the auction?

Asked by Mitchell, People's Repubilc of China Wed Dec 26, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:


Your best bet would be to contact the current owner of the home before the actual foreclosure sale. If the sale has already occured, you can contact the current owner, which a local Realtor or title company can help you track down.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 26, 2007
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer