Christine, Other/Just Looking in Spotsylvania County,...

what type of building restrictions are there?

Asked by Christine, Spotsylvania County, VA Fri Feb 20, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


It depends on what section you want to build in. General advice is that the home must have at least 800 sq ft on the main living level (kitchen, living room, bedroom level) and then 400 sq ft on an additional level, either basement or 2nd floor.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions regarding Massanutten.

Chris Whitelock II
Massanutten Realty
Licensed in VA since 2005
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 24, 2011
There are quite a few Covenants & Restrictions, and a house must be reviewed and approved by the Architectural Control Committee of the Massanutten Property Owners Association. These documents can be found online here:

If you have more questions, feel free to ask me here, or call me (540-578-0102) or e-mail me (

0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 20, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer