Question Details

, Other/Just Looking in Milpitas, CA

I am living in Kazakhstan and want to buy house in Fremont,CA,USA. What kind of taxes should I pay and which?

Asked by , Milpitas, CA Thu Jun 26, 2008

I am living in Kazakhstan and want to buy appartments in Silicon Valley, CA, USA.What kind of taxes and fees should I pay and which documents should I have? Will US property give me Visa or any benefits in later coming to US? If the house property price is $200000 what are the year taxes and fees? And which internet resources could you reccomend me? Thanks! Kamil

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer