Lindsey, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Can I use the FHA 203k to rehab my home I already own?

Asked by Lindsey, Philadelphia, PA Tue Apr 28, 2009

Due to the long settlement time associated with FHA 203k loans, I bought a fixer upper with a conventional loan (which is significantly less that the market value). Can I now get a FHA 203k loan on this property?

Help the community by answering this question:


I've only owned it for 2 months.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 30, 2009
Hi Lindsey,
How long have you owned the property?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 29, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer