Home Selling in Philadelphia>Question Details

Mrb, Both Buyer and Seller in Philadelphia, PA

Philadelphia real Estate attorneys where to find one with knowledge an expierence

Asked by Mrb, Philadelphia, PA Mon Sep 10, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:


You should ask your family and acquaintences. If all fails, call a local Realtor, the local bar association or the state association and ask for a referral
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 10, 2007
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer