Home Buying in Roselle Park>Question Details

Paul Wolf, Home Buyer in Roselle, IL

What type of Zonning do I need or any?

Asked by Paul Wolf, Roselle, IL Tue Jan 20, 2009

Currently I run my bussiness out of a small 1k-Sq foot office that I rent. I have been there for more then 10-years. I am intrested in purchasing a house to run my bussiness so i can invest instead of rent. I will not reside there however 2 eployes expresed intrest in renting. What type of home should I be looking for. (Zoning wise)

PS we have no Customers that visit us. We do incoving and dispatching from 4 desks. I do require parking for suburban type of vehicles. (3 SUV's 2 cars)

Help the community by answering this question:


Is the question about a real estate purchase in New Jersey? Regards,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 18, 2012
Every town has their own zoning office with certain restrictions on what businesses can be run out of your home, and what type of parking is necessary. I would start by contacting the zoning office in the particular town you are interested in, and let then know the type of business you have. They can quickly tell you if there are any restrictions in residential neighborhoods.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 20, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer