General Area in Stanton>Question Details

Sandy, Other/Just Looking in Arizona

I need contact info on someone who could help me with some deed work on a house in Stanton , KY

Asked by Sandy, Arizona Tue Aug 14, 2007

I live in Az and just need to add a name to the deed that is in place on a rntal I own in Stanton KY.. My lawyer here called it a Quit Claim deed.. She can't do deed work on houses in KY ... Do you know of someone who does this type of thing and get me the contact info for them.. It isn't a big deal to do.. Except if you live out of state and can't find the info of a person to do it.. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks Sandy

Help the community by answering this question:


Id be happy to help.. Give me a call at 859 771 7784
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 20, 2015
Feel free to contact me. I'm very good friends with Monica. She is a very good lawyer and can help you with this.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 26, 2013
call me at 606-726-0031 name is michael gibson
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 20, 2012
Call Monica Lacy at 606-663-7521. I work for an attorney here but he dont like doing deeds but Monica can and will
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 28, 2010
Thoroughbred Title
1464 W Cumberland Gap Parkway
Corbin, KY 40701
phone: (606) 526-6445
fax: (606) 526-6446
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 18, 2007
I would suggest connecting with a local Title Company in Stanton and they may be able to help you.
Good Luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 14, 2007
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, VA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer