Property Q&A in Cloudcroft>Question Details

Eric, Other/Just Looking in Alamogordo, NM

How much down would be required if the owner financed? Regards, Eric

Asked by Eric, Alamogordo, NM Mon Feb 23, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Usually you need 10-20% down to owner finance. I sell property in Cloudcroft and High Rolls. I can help you.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 15, 2010
That would be entirely up to the owner. if you have an agent get that agent to negotiate this for you. Otherwise it is strictly between you and the seller.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 23, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer