Haydee, Other/Just Looking in Alachua County, FL

I am looking for a house with two bedroom and 2 bath Low rent Quite area

Asked by Haydee, Alachua County, FL Mon Jan 12, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Your best bet is to contact a local agent who can provide you with the info you need from the MLS>
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 12, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer