Property Q&A in Charlotte>Question Details

Elizabeth Ma…, Home Buyer in Margate, FL

Is there any other way to see this property besides signing up and paying a membership fee?

Asked by Elizabeth Magnanti, Margate, FL Sat Jan 3, 2009

Hello, is there any other way of seeing this property besides paying a membership fee?
This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Contact a real estate agent we offer FREE services assisting buyers locating homes for sale. Also included in our services forwarding homes posted in MLS at NO CHARGE. Websites who request for you to pay monthly WHY? many properties are not exact info, out dated, and etc. MLS we have professional obligations post accurate info.,
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 4, 2009

That home is bank owned and not currently on the market. It was listed 11/1/08 and withdrawn after 6 days. If you would like, I can find out why it was taken off the market.

When buying foreclosed property, I highly recommend that you secure the services of a Real Estate professional that is specifically experienced and educated in the potential pitfalls distressed properties represent. I can provide you with this assitance if you like, or you can find it from one of the other fantastic Realtors on this page.

If you would like to discuss this home, the home buying process or foreclosure homes in general, feel free to check out our profile and contact us.


Michael and Kelli
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 4, 2009
Hi Elizabeth!

As the agents before me said, you need a local agent to assist you with your home search. As I explained in the other question, a specific search can be done for you that will eliminate your finding properties that have already sold.

Let me know if I can help you in your search for property anywhere in the Charlotte Metro area!


Debe Maxwell, ABR/Broker
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 4, 2009
Elizabeth, you can see it without paying a fee by calling a real estate agent.

Verena, call an attorney.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 4, 2009
I split up with my partner. We own a lot together, for which I paid cash out of my assets but I put his name on it too.
I asked him to sign the QDC (which I had prepared by a lawyer) but he refuses to do so.. I pay every month $ 218.- in maintenance fees for the lot and I pay the taxes. He refuses to pay any of it. Can I quick deed the lot to him and he then will have to pay all the fees and taxes each month ? I realize I will have to write off the money I paid for the lot.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 4, 2009
Absolutely, contact a local real estate professional. They will be able to provide you with important information and schedule a preview of the property with no charge or obligation to you.

Consider a Trulia associated agent.

Good luck
The Eckler Team
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 4, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer