Home Buying in California>Question Details

Anna, Home Buyer in Santa Ana, CA U.S.

I am a disabled CA resident. Am I eligible for any housing assistance to purchase a mobile home and property?

Asked by Anna, Santa Ana, CA U.S. Fri Jan 2, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


I recommend that you contact Habitat for Humanity, a non-profit organization that specializes in housing for low-income persons. Their belief is that everyone is entitled to clean and decent housing. There is also HUD who works with disabled and low income.
Best of Luck to you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 8, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer