Home Buying in Canton>Question Details

Ghazala Khan, Home Buyer in Dearborn Heights, MI

Hi, I am buying a bank owned home in Canton, MI. Do I need a certificate of occupancy to move in.?

Asked by Ghazala Khan, Dearborn Heights, MI Wed Dec 31, 2008

Please, can somebody please answer my question ASAP.
Thank You

Help the community by answering this question:


No, the Township of Canton does not require a Certificate of Occupancy. However, if you are placing a mortgage on the home, the lender may require it to be brought back to a "liveable" condition.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 2, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Stark County > Canton > Home Buying in Canton > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer