Property Q&A in Indianapolis>Question Details

Rita Wilds, Real Estate Pro in Bloomington, IN

How can I show this property and others like it?

Asked by Rita Wilds, Bloomington, IN Wed Nov 5, 2008

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:



I'd call the list agent and see if it's OK to show it. I've had realtors from out-of-town show properties before when they've been working with a family member, and I've made arrangements for them to see the house or met them at the house. I helped a family member out-of-town recently, who wanted me to see properties with him, and then I referred him to a local agnet, who took care of the offer, inspection, etc. There's a house not listed right now also on the south side that might be of interest, too. The sellers decided to take it off the market until spring, but I know they want to sell it, and it's around $65,000, cute house near Garfield Park off Interstate 65 and Raymond. Call me if you want more information. 317.702.0058
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 5, 2008
If you're not a local Board member, I encourage you to find a broker in Indianapolis who is a MIBOR member to refer your client to.

That specific property is bank-owned and is being sold as-is. It's also been winterized, so any prospective Buyer would need to dewinterize for an inspection.

Please call me at 317-413-8501 if I can help you in any way.

joe shoemaker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 5, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer