Home Buying in Washington>Question Details

Jess2, Home Buyer in Washington

Are there any Tax Advisors or Attoneys can help me?

Asked by Jess2, Washington Thu Aug 21, 2008

Hi! Are there any tax advisors or attorneys here can help me?
My question is: If I buy a short sale home by using all cash (no mortgage), are there any tax troubles or benefits to me?
btw if you know where I can find a professional tax advisor or attoney, please tell me! Thanks!

Help the community by answering this question:


Leslie Drake from Zeno, Drake and Heisley in Kirkland is an excellent real estate attorney
425-822-1511x223, ldrake@zdhlaw.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 22, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer