General Area in Pacific>Question Details

V.eula Norwo…, Other/Just Looking in Stockton, CA

I am trying to find the best way to get my house re-assessed. The current assessement seems to be high.

Asked by V.eula Norwood, Stockton, CA Fri Aug 15, 2008

This is given the state of the economy in the last three years. And since this house was purchased in 2007, in Stockton, CA. Nice area, but it is still Stockton. Need some directions for this.

Help the community by answering this question:


i understand you need to have an appraisal from Jan 08. Is this correct!?!? I thought all you needed were some comps to prove the assessment was wrong!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 15, 2008
See the link and fill out the form.

Applications are to be filed with the Clerk of the Assessment Appeals Board on the 7th Floor of the Courthouse, Room #701, 222 E. Weber Avenue, Stockton, Ca, 95202.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 15, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer