Question Details

Smokeg, Home Buyer in Southern Oaks, Baker...

How do I obtain free listings of Government tax foreclosures in southern ca?

Asked by Smokeg, Southern Oaks, Bakersfield, CA Mon Jul 21, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


Dallas Agent: Could you please explain how your answer helps this consumer?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 26, 2008
The Hagley G…, Real Estate Pro in Pleasanton, CA
If you are searching for these types of properties you need approved for loan prior submitting an offer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 21, 2008
Tax foreclosure listings are generally kept on your counties Chancery Court or Property Assesor's office website. Take a look there or just google your county website and search for "tax sale" or "court house sale" or "tax foreclosure"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 21, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer