Question Details

Sal, Home Buyer in Grand Terrace, CA

What qualifies for being insolvent, when reporting taxes on a foreclosure?

Asked by Sal, Grand Terrace, CA Thu Jul 10, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


We are mostly real estate agents here. You should contact an attorney to advise you. Sorry.

See link below re" the Debt Forgiveness Act - may be helpful?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 10, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer