Question Details

Patricia Kent, Other/Just Looking in alb  nm

Mother died leaving three sonsproperty olest son dies widows name not on deed is she entitled to share at

Asked by Patricia Kent, alb nm Sun Jun 29, 2008

sale Wildow name not on deed is she entiled to share

Help the community by answering this question:


This is one of those questions that we on Trulia may inadvertently do more harm than good trying to answer.
You do need the advice of a local attorney. For other readers, this is a great reminder about putting your affiairs in order BEFORE you need them.

Best of luck to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 29, 2008
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
You'll need an attorney to handle this. It can get very complicated if it is not handled correctly. Whoever is handling the estate of the son that died should be able to guide you appropriately. It depends on state laws and if that son had a will. If he had children it could get more complicated.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 29, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer