Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

Annie, Home Buyer in Pennsylvania

is imandatory to join contry club or could i use pools and resturants on pay as you use basis?

Asked by Annie, Pennsylvania Sun Jun 15, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:


I am a Real Estate professional in the on-site office in Hunters Run. All ownersin Hunters Run must have Equity in the club and that is $35,500 as a one time payment. When you leave or sell your property you get back $28,400. There is also a $10,000 initiation fee that is a one time payment. If you and your spouse are under 62 years of age that is not charged. Contact me and I would be happy to give youevery detail about owning and enjoying all the facilities in Hunters Run
Call me at my on-site ofice at 561-738-1134 or on my cell phone at 561-715-1769.
Irwin D Lebow
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 27, 2008
Hi Annie,

It all depends on where you live. Some places require full membership. Some places offer social memberships as well and some place might even offer pay as you go memberships. Your real estate agent should be able to get you that info.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 15, 2008
Sounds like you might like a social membership so you could use pool and restaurants. There is a fee but usually not as high as the full country club membership.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 12, 2008
Hello Annie,

Welcome to South East Florida and congratulations on making the move to our area. It isn't mandatory to join all country clubs in their respective communities and not all have equity memberships. I typically advise my clients that if they don't feel they will use the facilities they offer, then it may not be worth paying the monthly and equity dues to live in some communities. There are many beautiful communities that may meet your needs, so please let me know what exactly you are looking for. Contact me at stelios@stelsells.com or 561.542.4131. As a Boynton Beach resident, I can further assist you in your search and move to our area. Thank-you.
Web Reference: http://www.stelsells.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 8, 2008
GO to http://www.MarilynJacobs.com.
CLICK ON the red tab that says EXPLORE THE AREA
Scroll down through each city and click on:
and you will find in each area, photos and descriptions of non-equity country clubs.

If you would like me to compile and send you a list of available properties in non-equity communities with pools and restaurants, email me at marilynfjacobs@gmail.com and please include: how many bedrooms, how many baths, price range, any pets (weights of each-some communities have pet restrictions) and if you are age 55+.

Happy to find you THE HOME OF YOUR DREAMS....
Marilyn Farber Jacobs, Keller Williams Realty Services 561-988-0070
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 15, 2008
Your original question was about Hunter's Run. In Hunter's Run it is mandatory to join the club even if you never use any of the facilities. There are other neighborhoods that are just as lovely as Hunter's Run where you would not have to join a country club and pay the equity, and dues. Please contact me and I will be glad to provide more information on other neighborhoods in the Boynton Beach area that might better meet your needs.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 15, 2008
This varies from community to community and depends on association guidelines.
Hope this helps,

The "Eckler Team"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 15, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer