Home Selling in Zumbrota : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Edith Karoli…, Real Estate Pro in Winnetka, IL
Edith Karoline Jasser answered:
I want to sell my 1/4 ac. property on hiway 52 in Zumbrota, Minn zoned farm land. How to do?
Hire a local Realtor with expertise in land and farmland sales, He or she will be doing the best pricing, the best marketing and advertising for you... If you need a recommendation let ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 13, 2013 Home Selling in Zumbrota
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Minnesota > Goodhue County > Zumbrota > Home Selling in Zumbrota
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer