How To... in Yonkers : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rey Hollings…, Real Estate Pro in White Plains, NY
Rey Hollingsworth Falu answered:
The house that i am buying needs bathrooms and kitchens to be renovated. Can i borrow money from the bank?
The 203k loan, often referred to as a renovated loan, sounds like a good option for you. Banks still offer it and you sound like you would qualify for an amount to renovate the kitchen ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 13, 2009 How To... in Yonkers
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > New York > Westchester County > Yonkers > How To... in Yonkers
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer