Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Yeadon : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 11
Thu Sep 4, 2014
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
Same place you can find out about unicorns and the Easter Bunny. Sorry but $1 houses don't really exist.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Mar 22, 2014
Jerrold answered:
Yes.. One of the most important things to do before searching for a home using a Voucher. Those who granted you that voucher also have a list of available homes. If you need additional help then contact a REALTOR in the area of your choice. Only Then .... ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Nov 24, 2013
Bessie Still asked:
This question was asked from
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Vernon Jones answered:
I would say about 3300 in taxes in this area would you like to make an offer on this property? we have it under contact right now if so are contact information is or 215-472-9165 thank you ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Vernon Jones answered:
we have it under contract right now would you like to make an offer? please make it to
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Brian Nguyen answered:
The best thing to do is to speak with a lender like myself. That credit score and those lates can make it hard to get a mortgage so speaking with a experienced lender like myself is what it will take to get you the financing that you need. In order to figure if I can help you a lot more information will be needed so give me a call or email if you would like help. Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can! Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 12, 2013
Gary Swank answered:
In general, taxes can go up and down depending on the property assessed value, and/or the millage rates charged by the taxing authorities.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Nov 27, 2012
Thomas Laws answered:
I can help you with your budget of 125K in Delaware County. If you do not have a Real Estate Agent helping you I can be contacted at 215 287 7503. I am with Keller Williams Real Estate. You can also visit my website to help you.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 7, 2012
Kim Nwachukwu answered:
The listing agent works for the seller. His license requires that he work in his clients best interest. No agent can work for the seller's best interest and your best interest; too many of your best interests are directly opposite from each other. Always, always, always use your own agent. 9 times out of 10 the seller is paying a commission to the listing agent, who will pay a part of that commission to your agent through what is called a cooperative agency agreement. There is never a situation where using the sellers agent will benefit you - the only person it will benefit is the sellers agent, who will keep the cooperative payment that your own agent, who would be working in YOUR best interest, would have been paid. Most people buying homes need their agents advice and opinion - if you work with the sellers agent the most service he or she can offer you will be information and assistance. You need your own agent - real estate transactions can be complicated things and you need someone working for you, and you only. If you call the listing agent and let them work both ends of the transactions many times in the end you'll be sorry you did. ... more
0 votes 12 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 7, 2012
Jerrold answered:
The internet picks up almost every listing that goes on the market for sale. So when searching for properties for sell hire a Realtor of your choice. He or she can show you any property on the market for sale.

Because most Real Estate companies pays so that the seller property is marketed throughout the internet and other agent knows what's for sale in a particular area?

And That's Good !
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue May 25, 2010
Alan Openshaw answered:
Hello Humble,

You need to speak with a mortgage lender to determine your options.
You may qualify for a mortgage through the usual channels and you need to know what is needed to get approved. If you are a nurse you have a good income so that should not be an issue If you have no money down there are assitance programs that can help you like PHFA If there are credit issues they may be fixed. If you have a recent foreclosure or bankrupcy, trying to get any financing is going to be very difficult. I think looking for private money at those rates is unrealistic as private investors are looking for a good return on their money.
If you are looking at foreclosed homes homepath has some interesting options.
If you are looking for renovation financing that is completely different type of loan altogether.
You need to provide more information and if you do not want to do it here you need to speak with a mortgage lender to see what your options are.

Aaln Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending Inc
215 953 0800
cell 267 992 7276
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice