Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Wynwood - Edgewater : Real Estate Advice

  • All46
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying14
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 15
Wed Feb 26, 2014
Alan Karan answered:
Hello Nancy,

If you are a tenant - start talking with your landlord and make a formal complaint with him.
If you are an owner - police department and Rob's suggestions will do great for you!

Best of luck!

Alan Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 14, 2014
Yanoska Diaz answered:
This one particular unit is not currently for sale but yes there is a pool and fitness center. Please contact me if you plan to make an acquisition in the area. Thank you.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 24, 2013
Yanoska Diaz answered:
In Miami Dade County and each one of the municipalities there are building and other codes related to real property, whenever a home owner or even an occupant commits a fault that is in violation of the code, a fine is typically imposed along with a demand for correction in a month period. If such violation is not corrected within the time allowed a lien is placed against the real property. In some instances the fines are accrued daily until violation is corrected. Common code violations in Miami Dade County are:

Improvements to real property without permits
Multi-use/rental units on a single family dwelling (efficiencies)
Lack of lawn maintenance
Lack of maintenance/property blighted
Unsecured vacant property
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 24, 2013
Yanoska Diaz answered:
They have a "check availability" button right beside the price of the 2 bed 2 bath.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Irina Karan answered:
Unfortunately, you have to be able to take all measures available to you before you break your lease.
It is not your landlord's error or negligence if somebody down the hallway is "smoking".

I suggest to document your complaints (written ones) with the management company (a few complaints) and with the landlord both.

If there is a condo association - complain there also - they do have rules & regulations.

In fact, your apartment building or condominium possibly had tenants and owners sign their acknowledgement of "no drugs" policy, before they moved in.

There is also police where you can complain about illegal drug usage.
An officer coming in talking to neighbors could do the trick.

If these measures don't work, go ahead and see an attorney to advise you on how to get out of the lease or eradicate the issue to your satisfaction.

Best of luck,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 5, 2013
Jose Gomez answered:
Bay Park Towers offers parking as well as ample guest parking, tennis court, heated pool, exercise room, large pool terrace with views of Biscayne Bay, BBQ area, guarded entry and laundry facility on premise. The building provides basic cable and does have pet restrictions (size & weight). As for this particular unit, verification of whether pets are allowed will be per the owner. Also, most condominium rentals include water and sewer as part of the monthly rent. Hot water if conducted through an electric water heater in the unit will be included in your electric bill which as most utility bills (electric, premium cable, internet, phone, etc.) are paid separately and not included in the monthly rent. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 29, 2013
Luis Antonio Bido P.A. answered:
Ruben, if you like, send me an email at and i will send you any and all pictures with property detailed information. Thanks and looking forward into speaking soon. Armando ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 5, 2013
Jose Castillo Jr. answered:
There are NO Pets allowed in this apartment complex.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Rosa Betancourt Garcia answered:
Yes, Still available. Would you like to see it tomorrow after 6PM? the tenant will be home at 5:30PM and is going to be ready to move by the first of January.
I look forward to helping you.


8700 WEST FLAGER # 160
C : 786-251-2558
O : 305-229-1146
F : 305-229-1299
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Kevin Cloutier answered:
Wed Nov 28, 2012
Juanitonica answered:
Hi every body;
I went to the zoning departmet of the city of Miami , and they told me that I can not sell my air rights if my property is not consider Historic site.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Stevens & Manley answered:
Thu Sep 27, 2012
Alex Cabrera answered:
Hi Tali,

I have been working commercial for over 10 years now. If investing, I can explain the types of investments that are out there for you. For instance, I can get you an 8% cap rate on a residential apartment 6 unit apartment building. Residential rents are SUPER hot right now while commercial rent is still recovering. Call me and we can further discuss.

Alex Cabrera, Broker - President/CEO (CDPE CSSA)
South Coast Realty Inc.
786-380-2383 (Cel)
786-497-3610 (Fax)
(Certified Distressed Property Expert)
(Certified Short Sale Agent)
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Tamika Moses answered:
Hello ,
I specialize in finding rentals for my clients throughout Dade and Broward Counties. Let me know your price range and I can find you something ASAP that is avaliable. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you,
Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon May 21, 2012
Teresa Quindemil answered:
No, this property has been rented however, I do have other rentals in this community
If you need help locating rentals you can send me an email and I can try to assist.

ThaNK you,

teresa Quindemil
Florida realty of Miami
Lic# 0654172
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice